We invite you to encourage your students in 4th through 8th grade to participate. You can bring your students to either or both festivals.
REGISTRATION WILL OPEN JANUARY 8, 2024
Opens October 1, 2023 and closes November 30, 2023
Theatre students in grades 4-8 can show their talents by creating an original design to be the TFY Button that each registered student participating in the 2024 Theatre for Youth Festival will receive.
1. Only theatre students in grades 4 – 8 can participate.
2. Designs must incorporate ‘2024,’ and ‘TFY” or “Theatre for Youth”
3. Designs must have “ACT” or the ACT logo incorporated somewhere on the design.
4. Designs must be submitted between October 1 and November 30, 2023.
5. All designs must be submitted in PDF, Jpeg, or PNG format.
6. Designs must be able to fit on a 3” round button.
7. Students may submit more than one design but must submit a separate form for each design.
8. The TFY Planning Team will select the winning button design.
9. The winning student will win honor, recognition and free registration for up to two individual events at the TFY Festival (The student must still become an ACT member.)
Submissions are accepted on Google Forms until 11:59 pm on November 30, 2023.
For more information, contact:
Cindy Harper, Executive Director, at [email protected] or 205-483-ACT2.
Theatre for Youth Chair: Melissa Strickland [email protected]
Theatre for Youth Vice-Chair: Ashley Bishop [email protected]