12 Nov ACT Trumbauer State Registration is Open until November 16, 2019
NOVEMBER 11: State Registration opens online.
- Log into act.matchingneeds.com.
- Enter your four digit username and password. If you don’t have this information or don’t remember your assigned username/password, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tick the boxes next to the students’ names who are competing at State.
- SAVE often.
- Complete the new State Judges Information under the “Judges Tab.”
- SUBMIT when registration is complete.
- Print a copy of your invoice by clicking on the print button on the invoice page.
NOVEMBER 16: State registration closes online. No refunds given after registration confirmed.
NOVEMBER 21: State Fee Payment Due! Remember Membership Fees are only paid once.
All checks/cash for fees must be received by the date of your first student’s competition, otherwise the student cannot compete. In case of emergency, notify the Director of Festivals or Festival Chair IN WRITING prior to Nov. 21.
December 5: ACT Scholarship Auditions at Troy University (Chair Roy Lightner)
DECEMBER 6-7: Trumbauer State Festival, Troy University
Playwriting entries for State must be sent electronically by Google Docs to the Festival Director (email@example.com) by the second Friday after the District Competition.